Melbourne’s South East is an expansive and diverse area with an economic profile ranging from the manufacturing hub of Greater Dandenong, to the science and technology precinct near Monash University, to one of Australia’s fastest growing wine and tourism regions on the Mornington Peninsula.
It is the perfect investment destination.
Melbourne South East’s demography:
- home to about a third of Melbourne’s population
- location of 37% of Melbourne businesses
- resident workforce of about 650,000 (source 2001 Census).
The region extends over about a third of Melbourne:
- south around Port Phillip Bay to the beachside suburbs of Brighton, Mentone, Frankston, to the mouth of the bay near Portsea on the Mornington Peninsula
- along 200km of coastline
- south-east to Westernport Bay
- east to Dandenong, which offers a mix of residential & industrial opportunities, before moving to the growth areas of Casey and Cardinia
- west into the high technology industrial areas of Clayton & Scoresby. The most northern point is near Box Hill, Mitcham & Ringwood – prime residential areas adjacent to the tourism & lifestyle belts of the Dandenong Ranges & adjoining hills.
We offer a vibrant, innovative and growing economy, premium quality residential areas and a mix of leisure opportunities unmatched anywhere in Australia.
Melbourne’s South East, the great Location.